/Campaigns / What should I do if my emails go into spam?
- 1 How can InfluencerSoft support help?
- 2 What should I immediately inform the mailing service about?
- 3 If your emails are in spam on Gmail.com
All emails sent from InfluencerSoft initially have several settings designed to maximize their delivery. The service department relentlessly monitors the reputation of its sending servers, blocks potential spammers, and keeps a constant dialogue with the largest mail servers. This allows you to achieve extremely high rates of delivery – up to 95% of the emails delivered to the “inbox” folder per month.
However, it is worth acknowledging that the greatest responsibility for the delivery of emails always lies with the author of the email. We can only provide basic conditions that allow you to deliver your message to the inbox. But neither we nor anyone else can save the mailing from rejection by the email service provider or placing it in spam if the basic recommendations described in this article are not observed. We strongly recommend you to read it and follow the advice given in it.
This article will discuss what next steps to take should your email still end up as SPAM even after following the recommendations we have provided.
How can InfluencerSoft support help?
If the emails go into spam, then only the support of the mail service, which determines your mailings as spam, can help you. It is the mail-service provider support service, such as Gmail or Yahoo Mail, and not the InfluencerSoft Support Service.
Unfortunately, the InfluencerSoft service does not have enough resources to defend the reputation of each author of the email to email service providers. From our side, we can only give you recommendations on how to send emails, but you are working on your own reputation as the author, the content of emails, and the deliverability.
Therefore, if your messages are spammed:
- Write in support of the mail service on which you are tagged as spam
- Get them to give exact and specific information about the real reason you are going into spam
- Implement the recommendations on how to eliminate the causes of spamming
- Inform about this support of the mail service and achieve unlocking of newsletters
If your messages are not delivered even to the Spam folder, but blocked completely by the mail service, InfluencerSoft Support can provide you with a mail log of the email sent and you may ask the mail service provider the reason for your email getting blocked.
To receive this log about the error, submit a request to the InfluencerSoft technical support. In the request you must provide the following information:
- Type of distribution (instant or automatic distribution).
- Unique email number (for instant distribution, you can find the number in the “Progress” column in the section “Newsletters” ==> “Instant.” The number of each sent instant message is unique).
- Date and time of its sending (for automatic distribution).
- Email address to which the message was not delivered.
After sending the request, the support staff will provide you with instructions for working with this log within 1 to 2 working days.
What should I immediately inform the email service provider about?
- Describe as much as possible that you are engaged in “white” email marketing, for example report that subscribers are added only when confirmed from the activation email (Double opt-in), show pages where this can be verified, report that you are constantly segmenting the database, show the headers of your emails, report that you send email only from the mail on the corporate domain. In other words, show awareness of the rules of mailings and prove that you observe them. The most important thing is not lying and not trying to subvert the rules.
- Describe when the problem arose, clearly and understandably. Which email with which headline, when exactly on what email address got into spam.
- Show which email service you use to send emails, specify its address. If the mail is made on your domain (and it should be created on a personal domain!), also give the domain and its IP address separately.
- Immediately attach the eml-version of the email that went into spam (this can help test groups), or if this is not available, immediately clearly convey the idea that you do not have a copy of the saved spam email from the folder and you cannot get it.
If your letters are in spam on Gmail.com
In this case, there are two possible solutions to this problem:
First, try to solve the problem in automatic mode.
If the problem is not resolved in this way, then you need to write Gmail's support team through this form.