- 1 Manager responsible for the order (sales manager)
- 2 Manager responsible for the client (personal manager)
Manager responsible for the order (sales manager)
The manager responsible for the order is an employee with the rights of the Call Center.
The task of the manager responsible for the order is to bring the completed invoices to payment.
The manager responsible for the account operates in the following way:
- Enters the page of orders
- Sees a list of orders (which he either called earlier and needs to call back, or else no one picked up when other managers at the call center called)
- Calls them in order and marks progress
The manager responsible for the order is automatically assigned to the order upon its creation. It automatically detaches if they have not taken any action on the order, for example, the manager just opened, looked at, then closed the order. The manager can be changed through the group operations button Assign responsible by bills in the Orders section. A change in manager will only occur in selected orders.
Changing the order manager may be necessary to transfer the order for processing to another manager in cases where:
- The order was assigned but was not really for that manager – for example, for the chief administrator
- The former manager is no longer working there
- There is another reason to change the manager
If you change the manager responsible for the order, the commission for the paid order will be charged to the new assigned manager.
Manager responsible for the client (personal manager)
The task of the manager responsible for the client is to work with existing customers, for example, to offer them new products.
Clients will have their own managers so that the manager will know each of his customers and make it easier to establish contact with the client when selling new products to him.
The manager responsible for the client operates in the following way:
- Opens a filter in the orders
- Chooses himself among other managers (additional menu of the filter Manager => field Personal manager)
- Issues a list of his clients’ orders, He then works with the clients – he calls, offers new products, etc.
- If necessary, fills in information about the client either in the contact card or in the order form in the Customer Information column
- He can find new customers for certain products and combine them
The responsible manager can be assigned to the client in two places:
- In any of the customer’s orders
To assign a manager responsible for the client, use the not specified text in the additional information section on the order. The responsible manager will change in all orders, and will also be reference to at the specified email address of the client, and not just in the selected order.
- In the contact card use the not specified text:
The manager responsible for the order and the manager responsible for the client are, often two different people.
The task of the client manager is to sell the new product, to interest the person to join the training, to find out if there are any questions about the products already purchased and, if necessary, to provide assistance.
The task of the order manager is to call those customers who have issued the order, but have not completed the payment. Usually such calls are made according to clear instructions. The manager should find out what difficulties the client is facing when paying. If at the time of payment some doubts were brought up, the manager should try to dispel them and convince the client of the correctness of his choice, and explain how he can complete payment for the order.