/Contacts / Lead Card
- How to search for a lead card
- Structure of a lead card
- Lead’s financial statistics
- A lead
- Lead’s history
- Calls made to confirm orders
- Automatic chain and broadcasts messages
- Calls of assignments
- Related contacts
A lead card is a tool to work with particular clients and subscribers in InfluencerSoft. It will help you get detailed information about any lead.
How to search for a lead card
There are several ways you can find a lead card: from Contacts – Leads, from Campaigns – Subscribers, and from Store – Orders. In some cases, you can open a card by clicking its name or lead email (in some cases, you just click “No Email”).
Here is the first method:
- Open Contacts – Leads
- Find the required lead by applying filter (or visually)
- Click the email of the required lead in the Email column
Structure of a lead card
A lead card contains 14 tabs:
- A cogwheel icon “To Add” attaches a lead to the selected process, a lead list, or you can apply rules to it.
- General information about a lead’s key information. In this block, in addition to the name, email, and phone number, information on the address, delivery address, time zone, and points accrued will be displayed.
- Lead history displays all changes in a lead.
- Tasks allow you to look through all tasks for this lead and assign a new task.
- Information about lead lists in which a lead is attached.
- A list of all pages visited by a lead.
- All orders of a lead.
- Information about the calls concerning the lead’s orders.
- A list of sent email series (and actions of a chain).
- A list of broadcasts sent to a subscriber.
- Summarized information about call tasks, which are connected with this lead.
- Information about click-through with the links with advert (and referral) tags. In other words, lead’s clicks. Read more about the definition of a click in our service in this article.
- Information about the leads associated with the lead. Related contacts are the leads that are used to perform some actions (subscription, payment, click-through) in one browser, but they are not merged. In other words, these are the leads of one person, but with different emails.
- Information about the leads merged with this lead. Merged contacts are the leads which are merged into one lead, while the second lead was deleted.
Lead’s financial statistics
It becomes available if a lead generates at least one order:
- Orders – total sum of all orders generated for a particular email.
- Expected – total sum of all orders with “Expected” status generated for a particular email.
- Confirmed — total sum of all orders generated for a particular email with “Confirmed” status.
- Paid — total sum of the paid orders for a particular lead.
- Income – total sum of the income from lead’s orders. It is calculated as Paid — Expenses. Find out more about the expenses on a product in this article, they can also be defined for the whole store.
- Profit – a sum that is left when we subtract the expenses (7+8+9) and refunds (10) from the income (5).
- Affiliate commission – a sum of all payments accrued to the referrals, which bring this client into your sales funnel.
- Call center – a sum of all payments accrued to the employees who persuade a client to buy your products.
- Co-authored — a sum of all payments accrued to the co-authors for the sales of the collaboratively developed products.
- Refund – a sum of all refunds paid to a particular client.
The main tab contains general information about a subscriber, including a lead’s email, first name, last name, middle name, phone number, and city. The fields depend on what a subscriber enters in a subscription or order form when creating a lead. Some fields can be edited by you or your staff (for example, a phone number or lead’s names; appoint a personal manager).
Additional fields will be displayed if you define them in Contacts – Settings.
Status – it shows whether a client can be sent a letter from the system (Activated or Subscribed statuses), or the letters cannot be sent (other statuses).
Here you can also assign a lead to a personal manager and enter extra information about a lead.
- Personal manager – a manager in charge of this lead (the manager can be assigned, read more in this article).
- Customer information – extra information about a client that can be manually added.
- Points – The points displayed in the contact card are used only for integration with services where gamification is configured.
This tab displays information about the previous actions with a particular lead. At the moment, there are the following actions:
- Creating a lead
- Changing the general information about a lead
Also, lead history displays the changes made by the Zapier service through the “Add and Update Lead” action (if you have integration configured). In this case, the note (next to the date and time) will indicate “Zapier – Add and Update Lead”.
This tab displays all lists of the selected lead:
- List of leads – the name of the list which a lead has joined.
- Date – when a lead subscribed to this list of leads.
- Partner – a login of the referral which brought the subscriber to this list of leads.
- Tag – a tag that subscribed to a user to the list.
- Source and channel – UTM tags in the link where a user has registered on the list.
- Campaign, ads, keys – UTM tags for a more advanced level.
- Status – lead’s status in the system. It describes the possibility to send letters to the lead’s email.
- Deletion from a list of leads — this button can delete a lead from the list. A lead can be deleted from usual lists, while you cannot delete a lead manually from auto-lists.
This tab shows a list of all pages visited by a lead:
This tab contains a list of all orders generated by a particular lead:
- Number – order number.
- Created – displays the order generation date and time.
- Products – displays product ID attached to the generated order.
- Partners – displays the login of a referral who will be accrued commission fee under this order.
- $ – displays the sum of a particular order.
- Payment – displays the payment date or the current order status (confirmed, refund, canceled).
- Source and channel – shows UTM tags attached to a particular order.
- Campaign, ads, keys – shows additional UTM tags.
Calls made to confirm orders
Information about the calls are displayed like this:
- Number – order number.
- Created – it displays the order generation date and time.
- Products – it displays the products attached to the generated orders and their prices.
- Status – order status.
- Comment – comments from an employee who was making calls.
- Manager – a login of an employee in charge.
Facebook pages visited by the contact.
Automatic chain and broadcasts messages
The tabs show all automatic and broadcast letters sent to a user.
- List – the name of a list that is selected for automatic chains (if this list is deleted, the field will be blank).
- Letter number – number of a letter (or action) in an automatic chain, this letter is sent to a subscriber (if the list is deleted, the list will be renumbered).
- Name – name of a letter sent to a subscriber.
- Done – date and time of sending a letter.
- Opened – date and time of opening a letter (if it is blank, the letter is not opened).
- Clicked – date and time of clicking the link in the letter (if it is blank, no link has been clicked, or click-through counter is disabled).
- Unsubscribed – date and time of unsubscribing from the mailshot by clicking the link in the letter (if it is blank, the letter is not unsubscribed).
- Spam – date and time of clicking the button “This is spam” added to the letter by the service (buttons “Unsubscribe” and “This is spam” can be added in Campaigns – Settings – Mailing settings), or clicking any button “This is spam” in a letter.
A table with the data in the “broadcasts messages” tab contains the same information, except for the following options:
- Number – number of broadcasts letter in the system.
- Sent – date and time of sending a letter.
Calls of assignments
If there are no task calls, the tab will not be displayed. It shows the statuses of a particular lead in the call tasks which are connected with this lead:
- Show clicks for – helps define the click display period.
- Time – shows the date and time of click-through with tags.
- Source – shows a link tag “Source”, which a user followed.
- Campaign– displays a link tag “Campaign”, which a user followed.
- Ad – shows a link tag “Ad”, which a user followed.
- Keys – displays a link tag “Keys”, which a user followed.
- Find out more about the UTM tag link generation in this article.
Related contacts are the leads used to make some actions (to subscribe, to pay, to follow a link) in one browser, but these leads have not been merged. In other words, these are the leads of one person, but with different emails.
These features are very user-friendly as you do not have to search for the old leads of a client, if the client paid from a different email or if the client made a mistake in email address during registration.